Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm melting!!!!! Really. It's only sortof a joke.

It's been to hot to think. To hot to sleep. To hot for sex. To hot to cook. And I  hate to complain, because where I live we literally have snow into June.

JUNE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
this has nothing to do with this post but it's super pretty so wanted to share it.


So summer is very well loved when it is here.


BUT this crazy 90+ degrees with no shade or breeze and 10,000% humidity isn't working. If I wanted to live in this soup, I'd move back down south.  Much love to my southern friends and family, huge props to you. I can't freakin' handle this shit.  I've lived in the north to long, and my kids have never lived anywhere else.


I'm literally melting. I've lost 4 pounds since yesterday, and ITS TO HOT TO EXERCISE!  JUST SITTING or NOT SLEEPING, I've sweat so much I'm losing weight. This is NOT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LOL.
Me.


Thankfully, I have a very good friend who said to me " AC isn't any fun if I can't share it! Come over!" So my family is camping out in her living room. My extremely hot and cranky family. Because the heat has turned my normally sweet and loving and kind children into these screaming shrews I sort of want to pretend I don't know.
the screaming shrew
Christmas , when everybody was happy.
Do you SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

That being said, life is always busy.

 We have been struggling for months with the teenagers stomach issues, and are now moving to a gluten free diet to try and see if THAT is the problem, or if something else is causing it. I have NO IDEA where to start. I just want his tummy to stop hurting.  We'll see how it goes. 

The littlest minion has started speech therapy. Hopefully, by the time all is said and done, he'll be able to be understood by everybody and not just me.  That eats up a large majority of my week.







2 comments:

  1. Hi! I discovered you via the Pintester Movement v2.0. I clicked your link because of your blog name. I was not disappointed, you are hilarious.

    Check mine out if you like:moonstrobe.blogspot.com

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you!! I appreciate the compliment. :) I'll be sure to check you out too!!!


      Delete